Monday, March 4, 2013

Contact Lens, What is your Brand?

There are so many brands of contact lens now in the market, GEO, Tiffany, Sparkle, Tru Colors, Freshlook and many more. But what are the most used and preferred brand by most contact lens user?

For me, I preferred SPARKLE, TIFFANY and GEO Contact Lens. When I used it for the firaat time, I wore GEO, at first, my eyes become irritated maybe because of its size (I used 15mm), but after a minute or so, it already settled down.



 


Unlike GEO, when I used SPARKLE, my eyes were not irritated at all. I guess I'm getting used to wearing contact lens huh? Sparkle also is a soft contact lens so you need to be careful not to break or tear it. Putting it in your eyes is also difficult to do since its so soft. 

For Affordable but HIGH Quality and Safe Contact Lens,

No comments:

Post a Comment