Saturday, March 2, 2013

Korean Dish

I had been craving for a Korean cuisine for a while and it was finally time to satiate it. When I think of Korean cuisine I generally think spicy, like their Kimchi, Ramyun, etc. So this time, when we went to Baguio to spend some quality time there, I really made sure that we're going to eat some Korean Cuisine. Luckily, just outside our Hotel, there are some Korean restaurants, YIPEE!

After our super long walk,  we decided its time to eat so we can also prepare out things tomorrow. So we got ourselves into this korean restaurant.

Korean Dishes
Korean Rice - P50/order
Beef Bulgogi - P200
Pork Belly (Samgyeopsal)  - 150
Korean Soup - FREE

**The seasoning of vegetables were perfect! For a non vegetable eater like me, I like the taste of it, that's why I manage to eat the vegatables. He He He.
**The Beef Bulgogi is a must try. Super Yummy. If you're going to a Korean Resto, try Beef Bulgogi, you'll love it for sure ^__^

안녕하세요! 이 한국 요리를 먹고에 아주 기쁘게 생각합니다. 난 여기에 야채를 먹었습니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment