Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paladin Hotel Experience

Deluxe Suite (we had a free upgrade from ECONO, LUCKY? ^__^)























Our Room, HIS & HER SIDE

I would say that, Paladin is indeed 1 of the best hotel location in Baguio, it’s near in Burnham, Mcdo, Terminal, etc.  

We arrived at the hotel around 4pm and its already cleaned. But I noticed that the other bath towel was not clean/white as the other one.

Breakfast: We had egg, tinapa, fish fillet, longganisa and coffee for our breakfast. The tinapa was good, but the longganisa for me is not cooked well. Fish fillet, not yummy also.

Overall Rating:
Location: 10/10
Cleanliness:9/10
Service:9:10
Cleanliness:8/10
Food:7/10

Will I go back?
**Yes! Even though the food is not yummy, but I love our room and the staff. I love the fact that its near Burnham. PLUS, there’s a korean resto outside the hotel ^__^. Very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment